JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I recently purchased my '18 Wrangler and it's had no modifications. Though I've worked on cars before, I am new to the Jeep world.
Now that I've had it for a while I want to start "playing". Thanks for letting me join, I hope to learn where to find the best parts/ get inspired.
I live in WNY so we get some crazy- I also hope to find others who mod with snow in mind.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. Lots of good info here.

Wish we got some snow last winter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
(y)
Thanks! We have had nothing but snow this year, fortunately, we have transitioned to rain. I take it as a sign that soon I can open up the top for a change.
I look forward to staying connected.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to JKO. As @Fklein6768 stated, there is a lot of good information here so be sure to research well.

Good luck... ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your purchase! You will enjoy your '18 and should enjoy the information, ideas, and opinions on this forum.

If you ever have any questions or need assistance with finding parts for your JK, let us know we will be glad to help you!
Thanks so much and boy will I have questions for you. Once I start digging I will send you a message. Truly, I appreciate it.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,229 Posts
Dont sweat it Admin is working out the bugs with Snouts guidance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
lol if admin followed my guidance I’d have a pet llama... neigh, TWO pet llamas.... and a lifetime supply of ice cream sandwiches.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts