1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Years camping at the Hammers---

JKs, 4x4s, buggies, bikes, quads, sxs, airplanes----WHATEVER!!!:grinpimp:

All are welcome to come camp with us.

Slight possibilty of party-ing on Friday nite.;):grinpimp::beer::bounce::innocent:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Just put the finishing touches on Kate!!! We're in!!!!!! We'll have one more friend with us visitng from N.Y..... oh and a few more friends in glass bottles:grinpimp:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
Team Woods is in.

Can you guys wheel all day on Friday too?

This will be KILLER.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Finally finished getting the Jeep all fixed up and shiney!!!! Ready to be bashed for New Years!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
So who's comming Friday??? What time??? I was thinking of getting there around 11:30 a.m.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Damn thats early!!... are you taking the JK???

Want to meet past the bridge on Friday at 11:30... I'll set up my tent quickly then we can hit the trails!

Kates driving my Cherokee out with all the food and gear... so there won't be much unloading to do.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My plan is to bring the motorhome, JK, and the Bulldog-- just havent figured out exactly how I want to do that! But, I'm smart. I'll figure it out.:thefinger:

I am hoping to get some Buggy time in this weekend, and I am thinking about some 'not so hardcore' exploring north of the lakebed in the JK. Maybe as far as I-40.

Turkey Claw is challenging and close to camp. And I have been wanting to do Aftershock (I think JK-able).

Want to go N and around towards 'Outerlimits' area--

We will be camping past the bridge on the left if we can find a spot-

Bring your Xmas trees for the fire!!!

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the Motorhome pulled around front to clean and load up---

Gonna finish up in the am and get the F outtahere!!!:bounce:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
342 Posts
My plan is to bring the motorhome, JK, and the Bulldog-- just havent figured out exactly how I want to do that! But, I'm smart. I'll figure it out.:thefinger:

I am hoping to get some Buggy time in this weekend, and I am thinking about some 'not so hardcore' exploring north of the lakebed in the JK. Maybe as far as I-40.

Turkey Claw is challenging and close to camp. And I have been wanting to do Aftershock (I think JK-able).

Want to go N and around towards 'Outerlimits' area--

We will be camping past the bridge on the left if we can find a spot-

Bring your Xmas trees for the fire!!!
Aftershock is easily JK-able, so are the most of the other trails.:thefinger:
Which trails are thought to be hard in a jk? I always thought aftershock was one of the easiest. It is right there with boulderdash, lower big Johnson and claw. Definately easier than Sun Bonnet.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aftershock is easily JK-able, so are the most of the other trails.:thefinger:
Which trails are thought to be hard in a jk? I always thought aftershock was one of the easiest. It is right there with boulderdash, lower big Johnson and claw. Definately easier than Sun Bonnet.

I was talking about "normal" people with JKs-- not rock climber professionals like yourself!:thefinger:
I know aftershock is doable-- just never have done it.

Dont make me go find a trail you cant make in your JK!!!! LOL!

You coming out this weekend?:beer:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was talking about "normal" people with JKs-- not rock climber professionals like yourself!:thefinger:
I know aftershock is doable-- just never have done it.

Dont make me go find a trail you cant make in your JK!!!! LOL!

You coming out this weekend?:beer:
Are you saying I am not normal? Wow 100DOLLARMAN thinks I am a rock climbing professional. I am honored. :thefinger: I would come out but my JK is without a transmission. I will be out for the JK Ex.... err. the 15th. Find me a trail I can't go up ( don't make me post the picks of the Monster from choc. thunder), meet you at the top.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Clear Blue Sky this morning!!! No rain or snow!!!

Will be cold, but should be a great weekend!!!:bounce:

I am loading up!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Clear Blue Sky this morning!!! No rain or snow!!!

Will be cold, but should be a great weekend!!!:bounce:

I am loading up!
Should be a nice cold weekend. Currently 34 degrees on the lakebed. Hopefully you guys don't get too much WIND:thefinger: Dont forget to bring your beer inside at night, it sucks to wake up to a couple dozen exploded cans.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
0% chance of rain thurs, fri
10% sat
30% sun

It is cold-- I am trying to decide if I am going to bring the BULLDOG (Burrr!) or just the JK (awesome heater!)

Our camp will be--

TEAM-
Hundy
Woods
Oleg
RubiRob
?

Thats a fucking tight crew right there!:thefinger::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
0% chance of rain thurs, fri
10% sat
30% sun

It is cold-- I am trying to decide if I am going to bring the BULLDOG (Burrr!) or just the JK (awesome heater!)

Our camp will be--

TEAM-
Hundy
Woods
Oleg
RubiRob
?

Thats a fucking tight crew right there!:thefinger::beer:
It always feels better if it's tighter:grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts