JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone’s feedback that we have been getting, here is our latest line.

Nets for the JK made with 2” webbing for a beefier look. We still use the same powder coated metal rings and buckles. This will be available in the Extended Long Cage and Extended Window Set for 2 or 4 DR JK. Still no drilling required on any set. Sets come with all hardware needed. We will be releasing the 4 DR next week. I will post pics of that when they’re ready.

Prices for the new line are:
2DR Long Extended Set --- $335
2DR 3pc Window Set Extended ---- $219
4DR Long Extended Set---$389
4DR 3pc Window Set Extended----$219

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Looks great. I'm lovin the new logo on the door. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I like the new design! On the short list.(that's getting longer by the minute)
:beer::beer:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Very nice. I liked your original style and I liked COP 4x4s, but worried that visibility would be pretty restricted (it's already cut down enough with a 37 sticking up) and this looks to be the perfect blend of the two, all at a really great price.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Man...-o-man...now your talking beefy! Hold down a lion with the wider netting!
Nice job!
P.S., the new logo looks cool too!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I really like the look of the wider straps. One more thing to add to the to do list. I have been looking at my options to keep the dog in the Jeep when we go out on the trails and this looks like a good one.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it.

Hatch

·
Registered
439 Posts
Any pics of them on the Unlimited? I tried searching the website, but if they're there I couldn't find em. Thanks!

Edit: I got so carried away looking at the pics I barely noticed what you wrote about the 4dr. I'll keep an eye out for them!

·
Registered
961 Posts
I think you should have as great of success with this additional line, as you have had with the original.

Great looking product Hatch...

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Looks awesome man,
Another item to the list

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Hatch, do you think these will work OK with the Poly Performance rear cage for the two door?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hatch, do you think these will work OK with the Poly Performance rear cage for the two door?
Hey Terrahawk,
As you know this is a new design. We will modify it to fit the Poly cage. As soon as I can get my hands on a jeep that has it, I will modify it to fit.
Hatch

1 - 20 of 163 Posts