JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of lugging my heavy ass Downhill rigs up these mountains. And can't always shuttle to the top. So I finally decided to buy a light(er) All Mountain bike that can actually pedal uphill. Should be here tomorrow!
2012 Specialized Stumpy FSR Comp.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sick! I have a single gear bike and I pedal it up hill. But I guess im just a badass like that hahaha

Sent from my cup phone

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sick! I have a single gear bike and I pedal it up hill. But I guess im just a badass like that hahaha

Sent from my cup phone
I've been pedalling 50lb downhill bikes uphill since 2003, when I sold my last FSR-XC. And I'm sick and tired of it! Lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are your legs getting so buff that you were spending all your money on pants that fit rather than new toys haha

Sent from my cup phone

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are your legs getting so buff that you were spending all your money on pants that fit rather than new toys haha

Sent from my cup phone
No, instead I'm finding out that this is NOT a DH bike so I need to quit riding it like one!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

What DH bike do you ride?
Have had lots of Big Hits, now have a Yeti 303 DH, and a 2011 Intense 951.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not mountain bike related but I was once sponsored by intense when I raced bmx. They dropped me as soon as I broke my back and missed the next national. Sweet bikes though ugh I miss racing

Sent from my cup phone

·
Registered
136 Posts
I liked my 951.

But Im really loving my Zerode.

This is my XC bike at 33 lbs.

My 9yo daughters do all bike.

My wifes do all bike.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice collection! My wife and kid ride too. You can see his Big Hit Grom in the background. :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts