any update on mine?

· Registered
514 Posts
once again - you are awesome!!!

· Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
once again - you are awesome!!!
I do my best, someone tried to buy yours out from under you today at the shop. No worries it's going to you. :smokin:

Mitch, Did you receive my e-mail about the skull concept for the rear bumper?

Were you able to find those pictures of the lights on the rear bumper?
I did get your email (I thought I replied) and I'll have some photos of the rear lights this weekend, those skulls are do-able. If you find others that you like better let me know as I'll wait to program them in the waterjet 'till the last minute.

Thanks buddy, Mitchell...

· Registered
514 Posts
I do my best, someone tried to buy yours out from under you today at the shop. No worries it's going to you. :smokin:
please don't make me drive to arizona....:mr-t:

:D

· Registered
11 Posts
As promised, here's pics of my new bumper. I mad some minor modifications so I could use these rugged ridge d-rings. I think the whole thing looks great, I'm really happy with it. Mitch did an amazing job, for a very fair price. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

· Registered
514 Posts
:bounce::beer::beer::bounce:

· Registered
514 Posts
TGIF tracking #??? :)

· Registered
274 Posts
Yea sorry, 9" wide zero offset is 4.5" BS.
No worries, the soft 8's are the same size. I had to use spacers because the Nitto MG's are 13.5 wide and have some big sidewall lugs, the tires were just touching the long arms on my RE kit.
Nice Work!

BTW - I just want to clarify a point -

A 9" rim (Nominal size) is actually ~ 10" wide when measuring backspacing...

...So....the zero offset point is actually equivalent to 5" of BS, not 4.5" of BS.

That is probably why you needed a spacer to clear the big honkin lugs. :D

Anyway - again, the stuff looks great!

:D

· Registered
514 Posts
2 more days!!!

· Registered
514 Posts
i got my bumper!!! there was a minor error with parts, but mitch is getting that squared away.

Pics should be up by Monday!

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.