JKOwners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

· Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Looks great, and I can't wait to see it in person and get it on my Jeep. It's really cool to be able to have something made just to your specification, and having something custom made like this is a really nice option when the stuff out there just isn't doing it for you.

For anyone curious, this bumper looks almost identical to the drawing I sent him.

Thanks a lot Mitch.
Anytime Jay, for those of you that are curious what the picture he sent me looked like here it is. Now, I was expecting a pencil drawing on a napkin, but this was nice. But for those of us with a lil' less talent feel free to just fax me a rough drawing.

Cheers, Mitchell... :beer:

· Registered
514 Posts
just ordered mine! can't wait

i will post pics when it is installed

· Registered
514 Posts
won't be long now!!!

· Registered
271 Posts
Mitchell,
Just wanted to say something about you after seeing the pics on this thread of your work. First of all, I am in the fab business. As I looked through the pics of your work, it is very obvious to me that you are very good at what you do. Second I noticed some of the pricing that you have. I will say this, as far as I am concerned you are doing some of the best work out there for the money. I really like the bumper that you built from the drawing, and am a little curious to what you charged. The reason I am curious is that it is going to marked the dreadfull word "custom" where in reallity means "expensive" to most fab shops. Also wondering if you own the waterjet. I usually build my own parts, but if I was in the market to buy you would be the first call. Would love to see your website when it is done. Keep up the good work and great pricing. Will be recomending you.

· Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
won't be long now!!!
No it wont. ;)

Mitchell,
Just wanted to say something about you after seeing the pics on this thread of your work. First of all, I am in the fab business. As I looked through the pics of your work, it is very obvious to me that you are very good at what you do. Second I noticed some of the pricing that you have. I will say this, as far as I am concerned you are doing some of the best work out there for the money. I really like the bumper that you built from the drawing, and am a little curious to what you charged. The reason I am curious is that it is going to marked the dreadfull word "custom" where in reallity means "expensive" to most fab shops. Also wondering if you own the waterjet. I usually build my own parts, but if I was in the market to buy you would be the first call. Would love to see your website when it is done. Keep up the good work and great pricing. Will be recomending you.
Randy,

Thanks for the compliment, I try to provide a quality product at a "fair" price. I owned a fairly large (18 Employees) steel fabrication shop until '06 when I sold, back then I couldn't of even thought about doing something this small. I've now started up again at a much smaller scale (just me), and I'm back to enjoying it again. I now take the time to do "one off" stuff for people and feel that my rates are more than reasonable. For a one off (custom) stubby front bumper it runs from $250 to the sky's the limit (Ask Hitmoney. just kidding:D) The one in the picture was in the high $300 range but if I was to mass produce it I could sell it for $299. It's the biz, you know how it goes.

The waterjet is available to anyone, just let me know if you ever need anything cut, from one piece to thousands.

The website is up and running but not completely finished it's bulldog-fab.com check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks again, Mitchell...

· Premium Member
8,711 Posts
No it wont. ;)

Randy,

Thanks for the compliment, I try to provide a quality product at a "fair" price. I owned a fairly large (18 Employees) steel fabrication shop until '06 when I sold, back then I couldn't of even thought about doing something this small. I've now started up again at a much smaller scale (just me), and I'm back to enjoying it again. I now take the time to do "one off" stuff for people and feel that my rates are more than reasonable. For a one off (custom) stubby front bumper it runs from $250 to the sky's the limit (Ask Hitmoney. just kidding:D) The one in the picture was in the high $300 range but if I was to mass produce it I could sell it for $299. It's the biz, you know how it goes.

The waterjet is available to anyone, just let me know if you ever need anything cut, from one piece to thousands.

The website is up and running but not completely finished it's bulldog-fab.com check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks again, Mitchell...

Wait until people have to try to wrap their heads around the front bumper you are building for me. ;)

There isn't even anything even remotely like it at SEMA.

Gonna be SICK!

Stay tuned!

· Registered
438 Posts
Wait until people have to try to wrap their heads around the front bumper you are building for me. ;)

Gonna be SICK!

Stay tuned!

That's it I have to see this.... I'm runnung by the shop here in the next few days to see if I can get a glimpse..:D

· Registered
438 Posts
It's Top-Secret, so if you get clearance.. you aren't allowed to share... Or I will have to send Guido The Killer Pimp after ya! ;)

You Got it!!

· Registered
438 Posts
Eventually I want a stubby with a grill hoop and a stinger tied together. Wife goes back to work in January..so I am planning to get the rear bumper in Feb. Can't wait.
Nice!!

I have to wait and see what comes out of Mitch's shop. I just might have to do some modifications to my current stubby.

· Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
been following your products on another jk forum.

cant wait to see the new stubby!!!
Thanks, It'll be next week before I can get the shots up. It's worth the wait. ;)

Gonna be SICK!

Stay tuned!
It's going to be SICK!!! :smokin: I give you all the credit for the idea. When I told my supplier what I needed and then he asked what I was doing with it, he flipped, he said that I had lost my mind. :laughing: He said it must be for an oil guy over in the UAE. :grinpimp:

That's it I have to see this.... I'm runnung by the shop here in the next few days to see if I can get a glimpse..:D
Love ya brother but this thing is under wraps...

Eventually I want a stubby with a grill hoop and a stinger tied together. Wife goes back to work in January..so I am planning to get the rear bumper in Feb. Can't wait.
That sounds like what I'm putting on mine next. :D

Nice!!

I have to wait and see what comes out of Mitch's shop. I just might have to do some modifications to my current stubby.
Well I just sold your first one so I guess it's time for you to move up to your third. :thefinger:

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.