JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
883 Posts
WOW...Great looking work! Actually considered a stubby front bumper from shockworks but the ones you look pretty good. What is the wait time for your product? (the main reason i didn't go with shockworks) Looking for a full rear bumper with a T/C. Currently have a PJ rear bumper on order but they can't seem to figure when they will ship it, much less build it. I am getting pretty impatient and looking for alternate products. Also, live in Hawaii so I am hoping that shipping won't cost as much as the bumper:pissed: I'll be in the Phoenix area next week....is your shop close by?

· Registered
883 Posts
RR,

Thanks, I have s few front stubbies on hand at all times. If you want a hoop/ stinger, skidplate it just takes an afternoon to get it together and shipped out. So lead time is 24hrs at most.

Unfortunately coming to Tucson would burn a whole day for you. As far as shipping goes a basic stubby would run about $125, which isn't to bad for crossing all that water.

My rear stubby is pretty popular, but I could make it in a wider verson for ya, the lead time on something like that would run 3-4 days and you could have some input on the design.

Thanks again, Mitchell..
Mitchell,

Looking for set up like the picture of yours below except I would like it to be full width (I want it to follow the lines of the flairs). I would also like it the spare tire lower, almost like stock. Don't need the gas can but I do like the hi lift mount. Let me know what something like that would cost. You can either post or PM me. I'll give you a call monday when I land in AZ. Mahalo and I look forward to hearing from you. Excited that I might be able to cancel my damn PJ order!!!:pissed:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/Bulldogfab/Jeep/100_1745.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.