JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
The rear stubby is $529 and the T/C is $469. The picture I have of the T/C is the prototype, I haven't taken any photos of the production unit yet.

A little background, most (not all) of the T/C I've seen on the market use a 1000lb trailer spindle. (Single shear) I'm using a double shear 20,000lb bearing unit. So it'll hold up to whatever we throw at it.

I'll have some photos up soon.

Thanks, Mitchell...
Do those prices include powder coat? If not, can you say how much extra it is?

· Registered
71 Posts

I use Duplicolor bedliner coating, I also try and talk any who wheels their rig to stay away from Powder-coating just for the fact that if you scratch PC all you can do is touch it up the paint or have it stripped and redone. With the Duplicolor if you scratch it all you do is hit it with some sand paper to take off the rough edges and respray that part and it looks like new.

Now if you still would like to go the PC route I can get an updated quote, the last time I checked for just a bumper it was about $60 - $80.

Thanks, Mitchell...
Nope, that makes sense to me. My PJ sliders came with powder coat and my quick touch up job doesn't quite match. Thanks for the quick response.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.