JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or seen one of these, and do you know if they are developing one for the Unlimited? Looks like a pretty cool alternative to a Safari and/or Full Soft Top.

http://www.offroadheros.com/

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that allot. Wish it was for a 4dr
I sent them an email about the 4dr top and got this reply.

Hi Shawn,

Yes Thank you for your inquiry, I am working on the 4-door design
now. I have been designing it since November last year but it should be up on my site in less than a week.

Thank you again.

Ed

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
That is nice, I like it.

I couldn't tell but does it appear that you could remove the windows also if you wanted to run in just Bikini mode?

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
looks kinda dumb.... i guess it would be worth it if you only had a hardtop

did you see the price.. $800 for the 4 door.. LMAO!! Are they crazy?

·
Registered
868 Posts
That looks really nice. I know a few people who still have TJ's that would love a TJ version.

Ron

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cool, but a little costly... If I win the lottery I will get one..

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pricey, but I like it. I currently have a hardtop and it would be nice to have a set of softs for the summer.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I ordered one last night.
As soon as it comes in, I'll post up with some pics and let y'all know the scoop on it.
new site is up now with a bunch more pictures.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I ordered one last night.
As soon as it comes in, I'll post up with some pics and let y'all know the scoop on it.
new site is up now with a bunch more pictures.
I gotta say, I really like the looks of that. I could see myself selling my soft top and getting that. Yep, I can really see that. ;)

Can't wait to see the pics and hear your thoughts. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I'm sorta diggin' the 4 door version. Only problem I have is how the rear windows seal up against the doors. Looks like a big gap in there for rain to come in. (not that it's an issue here in the SE at the moment)

Venom...looking forward to your thoughts as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered one about a week ago. I will also post up pics and thoughts once it arrives and I install it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
...Only problem I have is how the rear windows seal up against the doors. Looks like a big gap in there for rain to come in...
I inquired about my window gap concern. Got an email from the top maker regarding it...

"In reality the window seals perfectly and solidly. I use a special metal powder coated hidden metal frame that is my own invention."

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
well, I got word that the first production unit is all mine
using it to shoot the install instruction pics then it ships to me, hopefully this week :mr-t:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had received an e mail this past Saturday that my top was shipped out on Friday!! Hopefully I will get it soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just heard back from Offroadheros with a tracking number. It looks like my top will be delivered on 12/24.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts