JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Vegas Wheeling. Where to go for info? Where are the good spots? Not a built rig yet just small lift and 35s. Thanks for any info

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just moved out to Vegas 3 months ago and had the same problem. The solution was to join a offroad club. I found Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers and joined and have meet great people that are into 4 Wheeling. They usually go 4 wheeling 3 or 4 times a month.
I enjoyed going to the club event last year, Hump'n'Bump which has great trails rides.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey what's up? Fairly new to Vegas too and looking to hook up with some cool people to get out and do some trail exploring!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I will be moving to vegas in June and feel like i will be in the same sittuation. I will be leaving the Tucson crew :(. great people down here, hope to find a new jeep family that can at least fill the void. lol. i have looked around some and the only offroad clubs i find are ones with outragous expectations...like a motorcyle gang/club...initiations/membership fees.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also look at some of the other forums. jeepf0rum and wranglerf0rum are generally busier with the Vegas locals. There are a few meetup groups also. If you hit up the different forums you can generally do a group ride of some sort every weekend throughout the year. Some groups are more hardcore and think that you did not have fun unless you break something, while others are more family friendly. Desert wranglers is a good group if you like the larger more organized groups, I personally do not like groups larger than 10 vehicles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts