JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to say hi to everybody from Manitoba, Canada.I bought my first Jeep in '09, a new JKU, flame red, it stayed stock for the longest time.I like thinking outside the box, so my upgrades are not run of the mill, popular choices, but I believe it is what makes Jeepin Great, individuality. I never dis or put down any rig, even if it's gangsta 22"chrome spinners with low profile rubber, now that's not my style and that's OK. Now, I do have CHROME rims with black inserts with 35" coopers, a PROCOMP(yes procomp) 2.5" coil lift with 3/4" spacers, a shrockworks rear bumper and carrier, these being my bigger investments, lots of other upgrades most notably front end components. I love to wheel, we do manage to find some rocks to climb here and the off roading community seems to be growing.Well that's it for now, I hope to learn lots more and share the little that I know on this forum. Here's a few Pics of my Jeep(Ya i know mostly poser shots)

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
Great pics, I love that color. Welcome to JKO, it's great! :gluging:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Welcome and awesome rig! I always like seeing the kayaks and things on jk's

Sent via horse and buggy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.