JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one I am new to the JKOwners web sight. I am an North Alabama resident near Huntsville. Trying to get into the Jeep seen again. I have had older CJ7's quit a few years ago but now I have an 2007 JK unlimited. I have added a Black Diamond 4inch lift with 35inch bf goodie tires. Added 2inch spacers to the factory wheels. Black Diamond steering stabilizer and some other interior cosmetic upgrades. I am excited to be apart of a widely talked about and used forum. And get back into the off road world.

Thanks Brent

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey every one I am new to the JKOwners web sight. I am an North Alabama resident near Huntsville. Trying to get into the Jeep seen again. I have had older CJ7's quit a few years ago but now I have an 2007 JK unlimited. I have added a Black Diamond 4inch lift with 35inch bf goodie tires. Added 2inch spacers to the factory wheels. Black Diamond steering stabilizer and some other interior cosmetic upgrades. I am excited to be apart of a widely talked about and used forum. And get back into the off road world.

Thanks Brent
Sounds like a great start! Welcome to JKO.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Welcome to jkowners. :beer:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome to JKO.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Welcome to JKOwners! You certainly picked a great forum to join and get lots of info on the JK. On this forum, as opposed to other JK Forums, you get uncensored, experience-backed information for the most part.

And then you get people who tell you to buy something because its cool. By the way, you should buy 37s with that 4" lift because its cool. :D

Welcome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts