JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. A few months ago, I bought my first Wrangler - a 2008 X in White with soft top, 24S package, power convenience, tow hooks, fogs, and step rails. I really like it. This past week, we bought another Wrangler for my wife. This time, an '08 X Unlimited in silver with dual tops with the same options as mine. Yesterday, my 6 year old said to me - "Dad, isn't it great to be a 2 Jeep family". Kids are so funny. Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I live in the Boston area.

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
271 Posts
Two jeeps. Got to say I am a little jealous. My wife wanted an FJ Cruiser. I am constantly ragging her about it, Although I do like some of its features. Would love to mix a little of hers with a little of mine. Welcome you lucky [email protected]

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
First mistake,,,,,two jeeps,,,,,,now you will never have money to mod yours because you will always be spending money on hers,,,,,tsk, tsk, tsk :grinpimp: Just kidding, congrads and welcome to the forum.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the site. Just think with all the mods You'll get all the hand-me-downs.

·
Premium Member
15,302 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.