JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all this is my JEEP. i recently installed daystar 1.75'' spacer lift along with scorpion shocks. Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers and BFG All Terrains 305/65R18 (33.6" tall) I Know tires are too wide for the stock Sahara rims, but after a month of searching thats all that i can find... hope you guys like it! sorry for the crappy phone shots!
stock vs new tire

After the install

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
What "car" are you referring to? I see a nice Jeep though :)

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Next time you are ready for tires look into a different size, you will find all kinds of types and sizes in a 17" or 16" wheel and the difference in price for the tires may be enough to buy new wheels or you can find used ones on ebay and in the for sale sections of the forums.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Guys, if you look at the very last photo, it does seem that there is a car of some sort down at the bottom right corner. I have to agree, though, the new tires do look good on the Jeep!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Next time you are ready for tires look into a different size, you will find all kinds of types and sizes in a 17" or 16" wheel and the difference in price for the tires may be enough to buy new wheels or you can find used ones on ebay and in the for sale sections of the forums.
Yeah I will be gettong a set of 17s or 16s next time!

and sorry guys guys i meant my JEEP! it was a long day :p

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Looks way better with the bigger tires, sweet!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Looks good to me man. I dont think those tires are to wide for the rims at all, they look good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those tires are the perfect width for the wheels. Don't sweat it.
Loving my Jeep more and more each day! love how with simple stuff can change the look of the jeep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.