JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
thats awesome.. where did ya get that? or is that the daystar panel with different switches?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where did you get your switches. I got mine from MUD UK. Mine are the Green on the Logo and Orange on the Indicator.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats awesome.. where did ya get that? or is that the daystar panel with different switches?
It's the daystar panel with different switches and custom overlays... I did everything for about a $100....

The S-Pod is awesome.. but I did my lights and switches for the price of just the S-Pod.

i notice you have a 6 speed... have you noticed the shifter boot hitting the switches and turning things off an on?

thats the main reason i havent gotten one
The boot doesn't turn them on... but it will turn the right 2 off if your shift into 1st & 3rd. You can slide the boot down about an 1.5" and it clears fine

·
Registered
90 Posts
can you please describe the overlay process?

Where did you get the switches?

·
Registered
651 Posts
So you care to make some more im sure lots of guys on here would be interested:bounce:
Exactly...Wait...why do you need em..you have a Awesome setup from 12voltguy :thefinger:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hmmmm... Asked this question now three times??? Someone is not playing nice...

So Where do the switches come from???

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Hmmmm... Asked this question now three times??? Someone is not playing nice...

So Where do the switches come from???
it is a generic size and daystar sells the switches that fit as well. Then he made custom overlays. The size switch is the basic part and can be had from many different sources..

·
Registered
90 Posts
it is a generic size and daystar sells the switches that fit as well. Then he made custom overlays. The size switch is the basic part and can be had from many different sources..
Yes, got that part :shaking:

If you know much about Caarling switches as I do those switches are powered by Green LEDs with a white lens. A very hard to find switch. Wanted to know because it took me 2 months to find the perfect switch for mine and they had to come from London, UK. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Okay switch guru, good luck with the LED Caarling switch quest.

·
Vendor
22 Posts
Yes, got that part :shaking:

If you know much about Caarling switches as I do those switches are powered by Green LEDs with a white lens. A very hard to find switch. Wanted to know because it took me 2 months to find the perfect switch for mine and they had to come from London, UK. :grinpimp:
The green/amber LED switches are available in the USA, just finding them in a "sealed" version is difficult.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts