JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We wanted to let everyone know we are now open in Waipahu. We currently offer products from over 230 manufactures and offer fabrication services including everything from straight axle swaps to tube chassis buggies. We also stock DOM .120 Wall Tubing from 1"-1 3/4". You can check us out at www.OahuKrawlers.com or stop by anytime.

Open until 8pm nightly
Phone - 808.294.2822
E-Mail - [email protected]
94-1410 Moaniani Street, Waipahu HI, 96797
www.OahuKrawlers.com

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Youve got a JK with no cage lol thats crazy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aloha and welcome to the JK Owners Ohana! :D Glad to see another business from Oahu on here! :D

Have to get your Yellow Star on here so you can advertise as a Vendor/Business (it's a site rule):

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/payments.php

Glad to see you're up and running on here though!! When you get your yellow star, you will be listed as a Vendor under the vendor section of the Forums.

Under the Island and Territories link of the Forums, all of the Oahu guys are there and post up runs on the Event Threads and discuss everything else on the Chat Threads.

Don't forget to post up on the Island and Territories Introduction thread! :D
K sounds good I'll have the star within a few. Me and PayPal just don't get along.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey John, welcome to the site. Post up some work pics when you can.

For those of you who haven't met John, I have a few words of advice.....don't let his ****y online attitude scare you away. :innocent: He's actually really really nice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We now have an inventory!! or next best thing I guess... We can now sell anything out of 4 Wheel Parts Oahu store's inventory and will match or beat their price. Orders must be placed my noon to pick up the product same day. Orders after noon will be available for pickup the next business day.

Thanks everyone for you continued support and business!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a heads up, I dont think its a good idea to single out 4 Wheel Parts, you might want to reword your post. 4 Wheel Parts has been around for a very long time and as you know is a very big corporation. I don't think it will be beneficial to you if the corporate office sees posts like this and everybody knows that 4 Wheel Parts guarantees the lowest price and can back that up just for starters.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Just a heads up, I dont think its a good idea to single out 4 Wheel Parts, you might want to reword your post. 4 Wheel Parts has been around for a very long time and as you know is a very big corporation. I don't think it will be beneficial to you if the corporate office sees posts like this and everybody knows that 4 Wheel Parts guarantees the lowest price and can back that up just for starters.

lol, nice first post.:shaking:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If 4 Wheel Parts Hawaii don't like my posts they will tell me in person. Or at least I would expect them too. I have a 2000sq ft shop with no sign, show room, or inventory on site. I don't think I threaten them. As far as the corporate office is concerned it doesn't matter as I purchase the parts from corporate. We are working with the other local shops to a certain degree.

As far as the pricing they can beat our cost if they choose to. But unless their sales go down drastically its not cost effective to. Simple business - If you mark down parts from a markup of 20% to 10% you need to sell twice as many to make the same quota.

Please understand the business before making assumptions but Thank You for your concern.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
I dont think this is 4 Wheel Parts considering 4 Wheel Parts has their own screen name and this name has no yellow star and first post. Maybe whoever owns this name will own up and identify themselves instead of lurking in the shadows telling others what they should or shouldn't post.....this isn't JKForum.

Congrats on your yellow star!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts