JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 of the 3 sets of wheels and 35x12.50x17 PitBull Rockers installed.. Big Thanks again to Marcus at RCO..

Pitbulls on BlackRock Viper 900

Pitbulls on Level 8 Trackers

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Sweet! Nice looking rigs.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
Are you using the rockers as your DD tires I am thinking about these just dont know how they will hold up on the road. By the way the jeeps look great.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Are you using the rockers as your DD tires I am thinking about these just dont know how they will hold up on the road. By the way the jeeps look great.
My buddy ran some and they didn't wear too well putting a lot of road miles on them, but keep in mind he was driving over 40,000 miles and a lot of it was stop-and-go (plus he drives like a dickhead).

Great looking Jeep and a great vendor :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
My buddy ran some and they didn't wear too well putting a lot of road miles on them, but keep in mind he was driving over 40,000 miles and a lot of it was stop-and-go (plus he drives like a dickhead).

Great looking Jeep and a great vendor :beer:
Ya I drive at least 100 miles a day to and from work so idk if this would be a good option for me, at least not at this time but thanks for a info:beer:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Nice looking Jeeps!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks awesome on both, we gotta get together so I can see these bad boys in person

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't wait to see them on the Dodge! :) Has he gotten them on it just yet?

They look great on the JKs! The Trackers are a good looking wheel!

Marcus
Hey Marcus .... My son with the RAM works on the other end of the country unfortunately he won't be in town till January.. Will send a photo as soon as he gets here and get them on..

Thanks Guys.. lovin the look of these tires and the true 35" size.

Rockers will be DD on all 3 vehicles. The 2 Jeeps commute 60-80miles 5 days a week. so far I like them on the road. The key to longevity is 5 tire rotation every 3000 miles. I'll let you know how they work out in a month or so.

Looks awesome on both, we gotta get together so I can see these bad boys in person
Thanks Andy.. Coffee anytime you want Bud, just call or txt..

Looks great on both JK's! At first the way I read your post I though you bought 3 sets for 1 Jeep! Haha
Nope, 2 Jeeps 1 Pick up..

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks.
Took the Unlimited for the first highway run today about 70 miles. i put about 26lbs pressure in them so the ride is good, not as smooth as the Duratracs, but good for a heavy tire. The sound is not too bad either. They actually sound like the drone of a B52 bomber. Lol cool sound anyway. Roads were a little slick but they handled that well too. So far so good. These are going to be awesome in the snow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts