JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What replacement shocks does everyone recommend for a stock 08 x 2 dr with 265/75/16s coming soon, to be mounted on stock steels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Shock Replacement

If your JK is a Wrangler-X, your can save alot by purchasing a set of Rubicon shocks from guys who have removed theirs due to a lift project. Stock Rubicon shocks are far superior to the the standard X shocks. You can find many Rubicon shocks in the Classified section of the JKO forums.

·
The Flower Guy
118 Posts
And I have just that .. 4 shocks off an 08 Rubi. Shocks have 700Km on them thanks to dealer delivery issue. The're basically new. Just make me an offer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would take your offer, if you were local. I would prefer local... But no to many people in the NH area have many posts on the jeep forums. Since I cant find local, I was wondering what the equivalent after market or better, shock would be...

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I would take your offer, if you were local. I would prefer local... But no to many people in the NH area have many posts on the jeep forums. Since I cant find local, I was wondering what the equivalent after market or better, shock would be...

I'm partial to Rancho RS 5000 shocks,and have run them on my 4x4 trucks as well as my other jeeps,all stock lifts and no complaints at all.Excellent extension off road,and good solid feel on the hwy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.