JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
They are intended to be used with a 2-4.5" lift and with our rear shock relocation brackets. They are not a cushy ride but not jarring, they handle tight and you can pretty much hit anything and the suspenion will take it. We spend a lot of time tuning them, to get the most out of them I would recommend our springs but they should work well with any ones springs.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will the rears work if i buy shock brackets and move them all the way up (2 inches) and have only 2.5 inches of lift??

·
Registered
592 Posts
It really all depends on what bumpstop extension length you have, I assume you are running about a 2" tall bumpstop extension so they will probably work in the stock rear lower shock mounts. If you run a taller lift and taller bumpstop extensions you can use our shock relocation brackets to move the bottom shock mount up.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great

thanks for the info GOAT

also can you tell me exactly who manufactures the shocks???

·
Registered
592 Posts
great

thanks for the info GOAT

also can you tell me exactly who manufactures the shocks???
They are manufactured by Edelbrock to our length and valving specs. There are basically two mono tube shock manufactures that make shocks like these, Edelbrock and Bilstien. Edelbrock makes similar shocks for many other suspension manufacturers like Rubicon Express, Procomp, Full-Traction, Donahoe Racing etc. These are different shocks than the Edelbrock branded ones though, the Edelbrock branded shocks use an IAS inertia valve, everyone else gets a deflective disc piston like a bilstein/fox, etc.

·
Registered
397 Posts
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts