JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***NEW PRODUCT*** POLY PERFORMANCE JEEP JK DIY RUBICON ROCK RAIL KIT--------------->

Description:
-Poly Performance Jeep JK DIY Rubicon Rock Rail Kit
-Available for 2 & 4 door Jeep JKs with factory Rubicon rocker guards applications
-Manufactured from high strength 1.50" X .120" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
-The kit features an optional dimple died step which aids in the entry of the vehicle

Kit Includes:
-(2) Weld on rail tubes
-(2) or (4) Dimple Died Steps & Support Tubes Depending Upon Application

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

2 Door Application

4 Door Application

2 Door Fully Welded & Powdercoated

2 Door Installation Photo

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very nice I am definately interested in the four door set, I will definately be ordering them soon.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since that jeep isn't one of Poly's or their usual show Jeep, I would guess that they are back working on them.
The ones on that red 2 door were actually the very first prototypes. The ones on our company JKs are the first preproduction units. Still working on getting the bumpers into production. Making parts aint easy you know....

These DIY kits were something we put together in an afternoon. As you can imagine puitting a kick ass front and rear bumper set up together can take a bit more time. Sorry for the delays guys, we are doing the best we can.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Great looking set up, on the 4 door since there are no pics, do you need a beta tester...Q

Question, is the tube bent to match the slight curve on the rubi rails? and how far forward and aft do they mount, is it under the factory plastic fenders or just at them?:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.