JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing a new product line at CCOR (Classic City Off Road)!!!

Core 4x4's adjustable control arms.

Made in the USA with a "You break it, we replace it" guarantee with 4 tier levels of strength and 9 colors to choose from.

A great choice for adjustable control arms that are easy on the wallet.

PM, post or give us a shout for prices and availability....

706-559-9609​

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New from Yukon!!

Spin Free Hub Conversion Kit 2007-2017 Jeep JK D44

The Yukon worry free Spin Free Kit replaces the vulnerable and expensive factory unit bearings

with tapered bearings and races.

The result is not only a design which is easier and more economical to service, but one that offers

significant increases in mileage per gallon.

This hub kit also includes premium locking hubs, giving you more driving selectability.

PM, post or give us a shout for more information...

706-559-9609​

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
Introducing a new product line at CCOR (Classic City Off Road)!!!

Core 4x4's adjustable control arms.

Made in the USA with a "You break it, we replace it" guarantee with 4 tier levels of strength and 9 colors to choose from.

A great choice for adjustable control arms that are easy on the wallet.

PM, post or give us a shout for prices and availability....

706-559-9609​

Speaking from the consumer side since this is well into the 21st century, if I have to PM/post/call/anything other than find it on your website with a price (and since you've made this post it should be direct linked to the product) I've lost zero interest in buying it from you. Plenty of other vendors/places to go buy parts from that I don't need to jump through hoops for.

Also, the scroll function on your website is jittery as hell. I feel like I'm Michael J. Fox when scrolling.

·
Vendor
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seeing how it is the 21st century and everything, it's a shame that you are oblivious to the fact that it's not PC to make fun of someone with Parkinson's disease. Heck that wasn't even cool pre-21st century.:wink2:

When we put it on the website, we will post a link. In the meantime, for the other folks on the board, if you still like to make a calls to order something or actually use this forum for posts or PMs, we are happy to help. Keep in mind that some that some vendors have price guidelines that mandate online advertised pricing. Sometimes a call may get a better deal.

Speaking from the consumer side since this is well into the 21st century, if I have to PM/post/call/anything other than find it on your website with a price (and since you've made this post it should be direct linked to the product) I've lost zero interest in buying it from you. Plenty of other vendors/places to go buy parts from that I don't need to jump through hoops for.

Also, the scroll function on your website is jittery as hell. I feel like I'm Michael J. Fox when scrolling.

·
Registered
915 Posts
When we put it on the website, we will post a link. In the meantime, for the other folks on the board, if you still like to make a calls to order something or actually use this forum for posts or PMs, we are happy to help. Keep in mind that some that some vendors have price guidelines that mandate online advertised pricing. Sometimes a call may get a better deal.
If I have to contact someone for the double secret hush hush deal I'll call Marcus.

Seeing how it is the 21st century and everything, it's a shame that you are oblivious to the fact that it's not PC to make fun of someone with Parkinson's disease. Heck that wasn't even cool pre-21st century.:wink2:
You went PC... on JKO :flame: You've officially lost all my business. Take that shit and go eff yourself. That's as PC as I'll be. :thefinger:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts