JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***NEW PRODUCT*** Jeep JK Jeep JK Front Lower Shock Mount Bracket Kit--------------->

As the title says:

-Poly Performance Jeep JK front lower shock mount relocation kit
-Premium abrasive resistant powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
-Manufactured from laser cut 3/16" steel and CNC bent for superior strength durability
-Flush mount Grade 8 hardware provides an additional smooth skid surface to protect the shock eyelet assembly
-Designed to move the lower shock mounts away from the frame rails to increase shock clearance under extreme articulation

CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFORMATION

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That last pic looks familiar!!! :) I have a set of these and they are great! Another great product guys!!
Thanks for the support!!!

It took a little while to get those into production. We took some extra time to test and make sure they were 100%. The only difference from the production ones and the prototypes you got was the addition of the flush mount hardware.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice!!! Are these part of the Synergy systems? I also noticed the Control arm factory bracket needs a skid in the pictures. It's a little bent out of alignment. I guess this is a good sign that you really test your stuff because I've alway's wondered why when I see other vendor vehicles there are no dents or bent parts. Looks like you dropped 3 feet onto a boulder. :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts