• Hate Him

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Will Deal with Him

Votes: 47 55.3%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I don't hate him, But it's the closest to my feelings about the path he want to take our country...:shaking:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Wait just a minute ! You asked me what I thought, and in another thread you spout off about right to free speech and how the democrats are taking your freedoms away. What a fawking hypocrate, Punk ass bit*h
How was he infinging on your "freedoms"? You're entitled to your opinion - as wrong as it might be. And he's entitled to call you a ******. :thefinger:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well he has done one thing…everyone he appoints gets exposed for the crooks they are. He’s gonna run out of Dem.’s pretty soon though.

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Give the brotha a chance, its only been a couple of weeks. Dip****
"Brain dead"
Wait just a minute ! You asked me what I thought, and in another thread you spout off about right to free speech and how the democrats are taking your freedoms away. What a fawking hypocrate, Punk ass bit*h

Well then he'll have an endless supply of liar republican gay religious perverts to choose from.
Ya... I'm A troll. Just try in to liven up some of the boredom around here.:thefinger:
:nuke: troll

·
Registered
930 Posts
Well then he'll have an endless supply of liar republican gay religious perverts to choose from.
Now that is funny.

Tom Daschle withdrew today...thank goodness...one more crook out of there.

I'm all about giving Obama a shot. If he can unite a bunch of people and get people back to work and build my 401k back up...I'll vote for him anyday.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.