JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to locate and buy an aftermarket soft top for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited? Dealer wanted $2,200 installed.

I live in South Carolina---may be a year round soft top. Any idea as to who can install it if I don't want to?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Check the for sale section on JKO and other Jeep forums and as stated above, Marcus @ River City Offroad, the absolute best.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just got a Twill trek top NX off of Amazon a few weeks back for $1000 brand new

The black diamond was closer to $650 new

If you like he fastback style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Where is the best place to locate and buy an aftermarket soft top for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited? Dealer wanted $2,200 installed.

I live in South Carolina---may be a year round soft top. Any idea as to who can install it if I don't want to?
Why do you want aftermarket?

Why don't you want to install it?

Look on Craigslist for a used OEM top; they're the best option unless you want all the convertible bikini stuff that Bestops and ORH tops provide.

Also, the installation is a piece of cake. Literally all the tools you need are in your glove box or affixed to the ends of your arms.

·
Registered
166 Posts
X's 2 on what he said! I found my last 2 soft tops on Craigslist for around $300. They both had never been installed, and included the surrounds. Make sure you have the right surrounds FYI!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed the Bestop Trektop Hybrid Pro a couple weeks ago---and love it. It took 3-4 hours---but is just what I wanted.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have a premium soft top for sale for less than half that... pm me if interested...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts