JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Another Oregonian!

Hello all,

Also checking in from Oregon... Happy trails to you!

-FS

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I know you. I haven't talked to you in what about 13 hours? Glad to see you here, welcome aboard, great pic for your avatar.
Haha! Yeah, seems like it was only yesterday... ohhh... it was yesterday! :D

Thanks for the compliment on the pic. That's me at Cedar Tree in the TSF! Woohoo!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Once again welcome everyone!

I too am glad to see familiar names. Maybe we will have to set up a Meet & Greet & Wheel area based on geography so everyone can get together and do th best part of owning JK's.

Maybe an annual run someplace? Quarterly runs by geography? Sounds lie fun to me!
That's a great idea Michael... Hey, are you in the Silver State? Figured maybe Cartoon City, Nirvana sounded familiar for some reason... hmmm... It's subtle, but I'm so smart I picked up on it... hahaha!! Uhh... yeah... :rolleyes:

I'm a former Reno-ite myself. Get a little homesick for the high desert sometimes...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I left nearly 7 years ago and was last there in '03, I've heard from friends that I wouldn't even recognize the place. Hoping to get down there again this month. It's been WAY too long. It'll be a short trip, if I can make it all , but it would be fun to meet up with some fellow JK owners while there. I see gcg is also in the area. If/when this trip happens, I'll let you know. Maybe we could visit for a bit?

Long term plan: I've got a friend that lives a little south of here... ahem... a certain presidential candidate *cough: Rupedog* along with some of the So. OR folks I know of and explore the Sierras a little.

BTW, checked your Moab video... One word: AWESOME!!! A place on my list to go to, but haven't been yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.