JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, on the end of this month we go to New Mecico for some rock-crawling.
We found a lot of interesting trail in Las Cruces.
Can someone help me on the coordinates of this trails; Coyote canyon, Three Amigos, Rattlesnake, The Joker and The Gauntlet ???

Thx,
Marc.

·
Registered
228 Posts
www.chilechallenge.org/lascrucesfourwheeldriveclub/ and nm4w.org/WEBEJEEPIN/index.html These will get you the trails around Las Cruces. Most if not all the trails you listed are outside of Alamogordo but that is only 1 hr from Las cruces.What days are you going to be there..Cruces is my home town I now live in Florida but will be there the 23rd-27th. Are you going to Moab Easter Jeep safari aswell?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be there on 28th and start on the Las Cruces trail, than 30 and 31 to Gordy Hill in Socorro, 1 apr. Rio Puerco in Albuquerque.
2 and 3 apr. to Glade Area in Farmington.
Would be nice if u can join us our maybe somebody else, we are 6 guys from the Netherlands with 3 Jeeps.
We don't go to Moab EasterJeep Safari.

·
Registered
228 Posts
We will be there on 28th and start on the Las Cruces trail, than 30 and 31 to Gordy Hill in Socorro, 1 apr. Rio Puerco in Albuquerque.
2 and 3 apr. to Glade Area in Farmington.
Would be nice if u can join us our maybe somebody else, we are 6 guys from the Netherlands with 3 Jeeps.
We don't go to Moab EasterJeep Safari.
Looks like we will miss each other by 1 day. LC and Farm are GREAT I will be at both on the way to Moab. the others I would skip! If your plans are not set in stone..If I were you all I would hit LC on the 28th.. the 29th or 30th Farmington it is a 7 hr drive. and the rest of the time in Moab or in the general area it is only 3 hrs from Farmington. You will thank me later:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Make a mention on the local forum and I guarantee a bunch of locals will show you around the puerco.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Keep us posted as the date gets closer. I'll definitely meet you in puerco, maybe even follow you to farmington.

Post up on www.nmoffroad.com. I'm sure a good group will join you around ABQ.

Dom

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B-townjk , to bad we miss each other by 1 day, and thx for the advice.
Moab we did a few times , the last was okt. last year.
I will stay in touch and let you know our final route, so that we can make a plan to meet each other.

·
Registered
228 Posts
B-townjk , to bad we miss each other by 1 day, and thx for the advice.
Moab we did a few times , the last was okt. last year.
I will stay in touch and let you know our final route, so that we can make a plan to meet each other.
Great I just dident want you all to come all this way and not go to Moab ,but if you have already been then a New Mexico tour would be just as fun.As the previous posters said you should definitively get in touch with some of the Albuquerque crew I am sure they can show you a good time. For las cruces post in the regional Texas forum here on JKO alot of them are from El Paso thats just 40 miles south. Have Fun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts