JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting for the Gecko green to become available! It will be a Sport S Unlimited with soft top and half doors, automatic, max tow package with 3.73 gears Sirius with the Infinity upgrade. I am in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I used to have a WJ years ago but took a break from Jeep. Anyways wanted a Wrangler and since the 3.6 came out even more so.....cannot wait!

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
The waiting must really suck. Welcome to JKO and congratulations on a really nice rig! :beer:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Looking forward to the Kermit green...

I am waiting for the Gecko green to become available! It will be a Sport S Unlimited with soft top and half doors, automatic, max tow package with 3.73 gears Sirius with the Infinity upgrade. I am in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I used to have a WJ years ago but took a break from Jeep. Anyways wanted a Wrangler and since the 3.6 came out even more so.....cannot wait!

I'm anxious to see that new green on the road...

Living in Canada... why are you opting for the 3.73's ... just curious?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I am really excited to order this.....just need Gecko to become available for order already! I want the 3.73 gears just in case I decide to do larger tires down the road. I think it comes standard with max tow now. When I built the Jeep on the Jeep.ca site it was on there. I know some have said it is a $50 upgrade but it would be worth it to me. I think the 4 doors with half doors are awesome, too bad 90% seem to have full doors. I can't find but two pics of Gecko now, both 2 doors but at least one of them has half doors to give me an idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.