JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. been lurking off and on for a little bit. heard about this site from all the drama on that 'other' site. i really like the changes over here Lance. looks like a good forum to spend a lot of my web wheelin time. thanks 007Joe for referring me here.

anyways, i've got a 2 door rubicon that's pretty much stock for now. someday, it will sport a lift and probably 35's or maybe 37's. i'm about 20 mins from Sacramento and am looking forward to meeting and wheelin with you guys.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, almost forgot. here's a couple of pics from Prairie City OHV a month or so ago.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome Monty!

Yep, we are starting to get enough of the NorCal/N-Nev/S-Or guys to have a pretty cool event if we wanted to. :devil:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no doubt. actually, i've been following the build up of your rig for some time. nice setup you've got. hope to see it in person one day and wheel with you. i'll try to keep up with my low riding stocker.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Not a problem with you keeping up with your low rider. With he right driving/spotting combo you can tackle some pretty good trails as is.

Thanks and you bet we will have to work on some organizing. :bounce:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum Monty! Nice Jeep, very capable as it sits!

·
Registered
172 Posts
All right Monty. Finally nice to see you made it over here. You'll like it here. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. diggin' it over here already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts