JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I purchased my first Jeep (08 JK Rubicon) last month. I have already put over 2K miles on her - and I am planning to go wheeling for the first time on July 20th. So far I have made the following mods: KC Slimlights (windshield mount), Warrior Tube doors with mesh inserts (all 4 doors), RR mirror relocation brackets, Olympic A/T Sliders (just got them yesterday have to put them on), have RR rear light guards on order (Backordered). Looking forward to joining the JK community here!

couple of pics attached.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! So many mods..so little time:shaking:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congrats!! And welcome aboard!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome. That's nuts you already have more than 1/3 of the miles I have on mine. And I've had mine for 14 months.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hi all - I purchased my first Jeep (08 JK Rubicon) last month. I have already put over 2K miles on her - and I am planning to go wheeling for the first time on July 20th. So far I have made the following mods: KC Slimlights (windshield mount), Warrior Tube doors with mesh inserts (all 4 doors), RR mirror relocation brackets, Olympic A/T Sliders (just got them yesterday have to put them on), have RR rear light guards on order (Backordered). Looking forward to joining the JK community here!

couple of pics attached.

Hiya from So Calif!!! Very nice looking Jeep you have there. I love those doors. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts