JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, i am a first time owner of a 2013 Wrangler 4 door black sports unlimited. I am a Canadian, based in Dubai, UAE. Thought of adding a few mods to my truck to make it look like an attention-getter and rugged. i am looking to lift it by about 4", add bigger tires say 37", add a few good looking five spoke wheels, BW pocket fenders, a crazy looking front bumper like Smitybuilt XRC and few extra KC lights and so on. i do a lot of city driving and driving in the sands of Dubai desert. Any thoughts and suggestions from JK friends is much obliged and this forum looks great. thanks.

· Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Welcome. I've spent some time in your country. It was an enjoyable stay both times.
Get some valves to air down for the sand. Think of a camel's foot. Pick up a small air compressor to mount under your hood or get a winch with one built in like Warn has.

When I was stationed in Phoenix AZ I watched a guy bury a spare and winch himself out of the sand. That's a lot of digging. Get a sand hog or sand wedge, can't remember the name, great for sand with a winch or hi-lift. (winch is faster)

Again welcome,
Sin52

· Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,131 Posts
Welcome. I've spent some time in your country. It was an enjoyable stay both times.
Get some valves to air down for the sand. Think of a camel's foot. Pick up a small air compressor to mount under your hood or get a winch with one built in like Warn has.

When I was stationed in Phoenix AZ I watched a guy bury a spare and winch himself out of the sand. That's a lot of digging. Get a sand hog or sand wedge, can't remember the name, great for sand with a winch or hi-lift. (winch is faster)

Again welcome,
Sin52
Pull Pal

http://www.pullpal.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.