JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first jeep ever. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4 Door (Manual). It already has a 4 inch lift on it and 37 inch tires. I need to craw under it and see what 4 inch kit it has but it looks like a long arm lift kit to me, its a light color and i didnt see any names on it but i didnt look hard at all.

·
Registered
511 Posts
New JK Jeep Virgin just popped his cherry....
Congrats, welcome to JKO...don't bleed on your seats

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is not a long-arm kit if that is your Jeep in the photo. Nice looking Jeep.
i know nothing, i am here to learn, there are long white arm looking things that are not fron the original vehical.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i already ordered a winch, The Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Front Bumper Winch Mount and a Stinger Hoop.

Also have a gps unit coming.

The only thing i wish this had was black rims, that will be down the road.

Also the back tire is 35 while the rest is 37, dont know why the first owner would do that.

also i want to fix the back pin were the swinging tire locks in, its broken, where do i get that part?

Thanks guys, i have been stalking these forums for a while now learning about jeeps before i bought one.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Show a pic or two of the front lower leg where it mounts to the frame. Within 3 posts you'll know what brand, how much it's worth. How good it is, how bad it sucks. These guys around here know there shit. Nice Rig.

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
I just bought my first jeep ever. 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4 Door (Manual). It already has a 4 inch lift on it and 37 inch tires. I need to craw under it and see what 4 inch kit it has but it looks like a long arm lift kit to me, its a light color and i didnt see any names on it but i didnt look hard at all.

Welcome!

Your rear lower control arm seems to be a dark color, maybe black?

i know nothing, i am here to learn, there are long white arm looking things that are not fron the original vehical.
Are you sure the white things aren't the shocks?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha, i'll go out now and take some pictures, be back soon.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Suspension

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you help me fix these things?

Pin to lock swinging wheel gate.

Spare wheel has a poll coming out of it i havent seen on other jeeps.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.