JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here they are! Both front and rear! A tire carrier for the rear bumper will soon be ready as well.
Lights will also become available.

Bumper is 3/16" and winch mount is 3/8" and can accept a 9500i. This bumper has all attachments hidden and is made to protect the frame and Sway Bar disconnects!!!

PM for prices!

Thanks, Cary

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like the look of the front bumper. Are you going to have any recovery points available? What kind of finishes are you going to have or just bare steel?

Thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
I still don't see a tow hook. I think what you see is the fairlead bracket. I never saw an offroad bumper without recovery points. It's a nice clean design but it definitely needs recovery points. Preferably shackles AND hooks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I still don't see a tow hook. I think what you see is the fairlead bracket. I never saw an offroad bumper without recovery points. It's a nice clean design but it definitely needs recovery points. Preferably shackles AND hooks.
its on the side, under the bumper.

·
Registered
494 Posts
OK, now I see them. But on the side like that, how is the strap supposed to stay on? I know on top mount hooks, I can depend on gravity to hold the strap.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I like the Front Bumper but would also prefer some beefy D-Ring Mounts...

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Here they are! Both front and rear! A tire carrier for the rear bumper will soon be ready as well.
Lights will also become available.

Bumper is 3/16" and winch mount is 3/8" and can accept a 9500i. This bumper has all attachments hidden and is made to protect the frame and Sway Bar disconnects!!!

PM for prices!

Thanks, Cary
Hey Cary,
I like the fact that you incorporate the disconnect motor protection into the front bumper.

Nice :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts