JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new Jeep owner here from Western PA. Just took possession of my very first Jeep and it is also my very first brand new vehicle a couple weeks ago and it is a FANTASTIC ride !! :D

Todd

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome Todd,...another Pa. man, & from my old part of the State. Born & raised in the Mon Valley, Charleroi,(Coal Miner / Steel Mill) now living in the Harrisburg area. Where you from?

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome Todd!

Dang another PA-guy..... I better go round some more left coasters before we get out numbered.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Todd,...another Pa. man, & from my old part of the State. Born & raised in the Mon Valley, Charleroi,(Coal Miner / Steel Mill) now living in the Harrisburg area. Where you from?
I live about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh in a town called Prospect.

My Jeep is an 2008 Sahara 2-door in Red Rock with Khaki dual tops, MyGig, power group, and tow group :) I stopped at 4WD Hardware in Columbiana OH and got a spare tire cover, Husky mats, and a Clover Patch window roll, although I have the hard top on now for winter......

Todd

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey Todd, welcome to the forum! :beer:

I lived around the Pittsburgh International Airport area for 20 years before moving to NC last May. The only thing I won't miss about Pgh is the winters.

Are we being invaded by Steelers?
I'm spreadin' the Steelers love down here in NC now. I'm shocked at how many fans there are around here. My Steelers hat is quite the conversation starter. :smokin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I guess I'm in good company then. I started rooting for the Steelers back when we had Kordel Stewart. I grew up in NE so I never really had a pro team, and that was the closest thing to an option style offense I'd seen in the NFL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts