JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease on my 2007 Unlimited Sahara is up in June. I want to purchase a 2007-2009 Jeep Blk Unlimted Rubi or Sahara, auto, hardtop/softtop.
Any advice on getting the best deal, location etc.
I need the payment to be in the low 400's.

I am in the midwest and there is not a lot of them around in this area and the ones that are here have a new Jeep price.

Thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
i got my 2009 in oct 2009. paid 21 out the door (including tag and tax) and i pay 450 a month. florida always haves jeeps for sale

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought mine from CarMax. After I knew that it was what I had been looking for, seemed like a pretty good deal, I had them ship it from Maryland to Greensboro. I was not obligated to buy it if I did'nt want it, but I would have to pay the $250. shipping fee. If there was something wrong with it that they did not tell me about or not as advertised I did not have to pay the shipping fee.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I got my 09 new last Sept. for 22K interest rate 4.5% from credit union and mine is low 400's. I'd do some price comparisons know what you want, find one on a lot you like, search the net like autotrader for like and similar for less money and print it out then go to dealership and play the game. The market for buyers is good and check out credit union rates. My .02

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
+1 on the be willing to travel advice.
I was in TN when i got mine from Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got my 09 Rubi Unlimited brand spanking new for 28k OTD and 0% APR for 4 year from Chrysler. Love the factory MyGIG, lockers, 4.10 gears and swaybar disconnect. Had to drive to New Mexico for it because I wanted a 6 speed manual. (one good thing about the manual is that my girlfriend wont drive it):bounce:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all. I will keep an eye on carmax and craigslist. I am willing drive. I guess we will see what happens in June and what is out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts