JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody just want to say hi from Colorado. I just found this site, so I thought I would join and find out what is going on. I just bought my first Jeep on 11/11/11 and it's a 2012 JKU Silver Sport, HardTop, Auto, 3.73's and Limited Slip Diff. My wife and I did our first trail on thanksgiving day and it was a blast.

Attachments

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
Sweet! Congrats on a fine ride. Keep your wallet sheltered as long as you can because, once the mod bug bites you, it's all over! :D :beer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome :beer:

So what trail did you pop your cherry on? :)
We got this book from REI called "Guide to Nothern Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails" by Charles A. Wells & Matt Peterson.

Since this was are first run we picked an easy one and it was called "Nevadaville Loop" and then we made a left turn onto one called "Yankee Hill Road" they are both a little west of Central City. The Yankee Hill Road was rated as Moderate and we got about half way and the snow started to get very deep, so we stoped and turned around and finished up the Nevadaville Loop. Then spent some time in Blackhawk.

Can't wait to do some more!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Check out Colorado4x4.org for local non rig specific info as well. I know a few of us here are on both sites.
Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Been a member there for 8+ years, don't post much but it's not working right now for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Been a member there for 8+ years, don't post much but it's not working right now for me.
^ Second that wasn't working for me either.
They are moving servers. IIRC, Eric was sharing space with Pirate and we out grew it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.