JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmm just an average Jeep driver from Toronto. I have to say i came here because of seeing Michael's awsome JK on youtube. I am glad to say i am not disappointed after drooling at all the pictures he posted. but.... but.... AUTOMATIC?

jokes aside, i dont have a JK, but i do have my eye set on the rubi unlimited. Only thing stopping me is of course the cash issue and unwilling-ness to trade in my 04 liberty renegade. Hopefully it will happen soon enough.

anyway. Hi to all

·
Registered
749 Posts
hmmmm just an average Jeep driver from Toronto. I have to say i came here because of seeing Michael's awsome JK on youtube. I am glad to say i am not disappointed after drooling at all the pictures he posted. but.... but.... AUTOMATIC?

jokes aside, i dont have a JK, but i do have my eye set on the rubi unlimited. Only thing stopping me is of course the cash issue and unwilling-ness to trade in my 04 liberty renegade. Hopefully it will happen soon enough.

anyway. Hi to all
Welcome caojiong from your friends accross the Border ,....Your correct, Michael's Rubi is about at the top of the pecking order in it's class.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts