JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey yall! Long story made short, I had a fully built Samurai, now I ponied up and bought an 07 JK. I work a lot. Wheel as much as possible. And a pretty decent guy. Notice I said "pretty decent". Anywho, bought mine stock. Added a 6" teraflex elite kit. Looking for 37s and 5:38s. Facebook is Scott Pasch. Later

Attachments

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Welcome to JKO. Come join us in Florence on the 16th and 17th of November.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Welcome to our confusing world. Head out to Florence with us 15-17th next month.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm also selling my freedom top if anyones interested...
Asking $1800

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
A buddy and I were just talking about making a trip up next month. I want to so we'll see how providing work will be.
Show up to work, work, get paid...sounds providing enough to me. If not enough have said girlfriend and kids work, get paid and provide you with funds to go. Either way you can go because I said so. Just ask anyone. If I say you can go, you can go. That's pretty fucking cool huh!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I'm also selling my freedom top if anyones interested...
Asking $1800
Throw it up on the classifieds if you wanna get a little more exposure for it. Just make sure to provide a picture, a price and most importantly your location so everyone knows where your at. Basically as much detail as you can provide.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Show up to work, work, get paid...sounds providing enough to me. If not enough have said girlfriend and kids work, get paid and provide you with funds to go. Either way you can go because I said so. Just ask anyone. If I say you can go, you can go. That's pretty fucking cool huh!
Seem legit. I'll let them know the new rules when I get back. :bounce:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Hey yall! Long story made short, I had a fully built Samurai, now I ponied up and bought an 07 JK. I work a lot. Wheel as much as possible. And a pretty decent guy. Notice I said "pretty decent". Anywho, bought mine stock. Added a 6" teraflex elite kit. Looking for 37s and 5:38s. Facebook is Scott Pasch. Later
What trail is that step on?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome...I have son 8 who often comes along, he'd like having some more kids his age on the trail and it looks like we'll be in Florence at least one night.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome...I have son 8 who often comes along, he'd like having some more kids his age on the trail and it looks like we'll be in Florence at least one night.
Awesome, between myself and my girlfriend we have 5 kids. Lol, boys are 6 and 8, and her girls are 4, 10 and 15. Good thing is that they all get along fairly well. Bad thing, well its like feeding 5 horses!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts