JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Found this place through Pirate. I traded my 2004 TJ two days ago for a 2011 JKU. Man I really like this thing. So far it has a 3.5" lift with 35" KM2's. Ready to start learning and hopefully building.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Welcome to jkowners. :beer:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome from just south of you in Georgetown!

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
I'm in Waco but I'm a FF/EMT-P in Killeen.

Thanks everyone for the welcome in.
ahh cool...that is my hometown and will be back there for Christmas from 22-28 Dec! :D My brother use to be a cop there in Killeen for a while. My Mom moved departments a little but dispatched at HH, Sheriff's Office and finished as a Sergeant of Police Communications in Belton. :beer:

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm sorry. LOL at least you got out! My wife was born and raised here but I'm from the woodlands. Belton has improved a lot in the past year though, there's even a Papa Johns now!!

Nice rig, BTW. I'm on CORM too but not really active anymore. Most of those guys have hardcore rigs and try to set land speed records on the trails and dont care if you keep up or not. Sean (silverback) is pretty cool though, he has my old black toyota now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.