JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the army, in the process of getting to ft campbell. looking for a jk right now. want to wait to get find out when im getting deployed to find out when im buying my jeep. in the mean time, doing some hardcore research to look at the best path for my attack. very handy with advanced tools, looking to do some unique things.

this is my plan as of now:

d44 front w/ 32 slp(rear locker) w/ upgraded int
rockjock with e/air locker
5.13 gears
atlas 4 speed
tom woods shafts
4-5" lift, using the acos pro(air bumps)
3 link rear push the axle back
long arm front
homemade bumpers/fenders
upgrade roll cage
brembos all around
skids everywhere
lights
plus various little things
tons of spare parts

il like the aev bed idea for the back, have to figure out something similar there with a flat bed w/ tie down system

anything sound wrong, any improvements. give me some input.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome,
101st?
160th?
75th?

NSDQ

·
Registered
947 Posts
welcome and what i great idea for a build,i think with a ruicon some of the stuff is done for you , but that is my 2 cents,:bounce::beer::bounce::beer:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome "Darkhill240",...good luck with your future Mod's, one H#ll of good looking list.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum Darkhill240 and thanks for you service. I see you are from Kennesaw. If you're ever in town visiting and want somebody to ride with give me a shout. Looks like you have a nice build planned.

Now get out there and find that Jeep. :beer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello

hello, new guy at ft. campbell

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the site!

If you're deploying soon, hold off on buying the Jeep. We've got AAFES dealerships over here and you can get a JK at a few thousand below MSRP. :smokin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts