JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

I'm a new guy from Rapid City, South Dakota. I bought an 07 X with the power convenience package about a year ago. My current plan is for my Wrangler to be a daily driver, hunting vehicle and limited off roading. I've already put on a new Smittybilt SRC bumper and Cooper STT's (same size as stock). I'm planning on installing a Smittybilt SRC rear, Smittybilt rock sliders and PureJeep tube fenders once they become available for purchase. I have plans for other mods but right now I'm concentrating on body protection and functionality before I start into other areas.

I've already hit a deer with my Jeep and I'm glad to say it faired pretty well. I got a dent in the bumper (that popped out when the weather warmed up), both my fog lights busted and one popped out of the bumper mount completely, the fender flare mount was busted and the side marker on the flare broke too. This is why I got a new bumper and am planning on new tube flares.

· Registered
61 Posts
welcome to the site Lots of useful info, and advise, here. Most people use Bows, black powder or rifles for hunting, Glad to hear you faired well with the jeep, But guns are cheeper, unless you tracked and ran it down. :beer:

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
...and deer taste better without the asphalt. Glad you weren't hurt.

Welcome! :smokin:

· Registered
898 Posts
Welcome from NH. Isn't it amazing how tough those things are to hit with a rifle but how easy they are to hit with a vehicle. My wife got a deer last year........with her Toyota. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.