JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :)
I'm a newbie to the Jeep world! Was at Jeepbeach sporting Stock Jeeps of america and LOVING every minute of it! LOL Lots of laughs as I realized I think I am the ONLY one with STOCK tires/wheels! (NOT FOR LONG!!!)
I am a 38 year old mom of 2 teenage boys.. I'm a NERD, a biker and a country girl that refuses to grow up!

I got a sweet set of wheels at JeepBeach and now I have to get tires...
Looking for your thoughts on AT vs MT. What's your favorite tire? Why is it your favorite tire???

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Betty
BOOP:innocent:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome. Where is PV?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks e-jeep, Rodicon!
Dizug.. PV is Ponte Vedra Florida.. Just north of St. Augustine and just south of Jacksonville :)

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Welcome! I always say 'MT' all the way. They just look right. ATs look like car tires to me on a Jeep. I run BFG KM2's, they run smooth on the road and work very well off road.

Post pics after you get the new wheels on:beer:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Welcome to JKO.....hopefully I'll see ya around town, I live in Mandarin but spend a lot of time cruising through PV, usually on my way down to Vilano/St. Augustine to hang out on the beach.

MT vs AT. Personally, I run AT tires, only because my junk is used 70/30 road / trail.

MT's look cooler, but the quiet ride around town is nice. :beer:

p.s. Ya need to post a pic of your ride!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome to JKO.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks e-jeep, Rodicon!
Dizug.. PV is Ponte Vedra Florida.. Just north of St. Augustine and just south of Jacksonville :)
I was using tapatalk on my phone, I couldn't see your location under your avatar.

:beer:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
awesome welcome everyone! so those that are jax/st. augustine area.. are you a part of the Southern Sands? Looking forward to meeting everyone! going shopping this weekend for tires! :) Wish me luck!

My tag says "LUV DAD" so if you see a black wranger with that tag and a bright red head.. honk and wave ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
im in matanzas jeep club we do alot with southern sands a few of us are getting together on the 29th for some offroad play

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, i did it! I am a big girl now! LOL
I got me 5 new Falken Rocky Mountain ATS :) I LOVE THEM!
I'll post pics soon!
I now have a more "mean look" :) LOL

Got my tires at Discount tire and they were really nice and VERY helpful!

·
Registered
229 Posts
A1A

You go, girl! Hope to see you around the beach.:beer:

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Falken has a lot of great reviews on that tire.....from actual people that are running them through all kinds of terrain/ conditions.

Looks nice. :beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts