Smeep-Smeep...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Didn't see an option for ghey, so I voted bacon!:D

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
Wait...... do u own a Jeep and a smart car ???

Please provide a detailed explanation of why those two vehicles would be in the same garage.... if the answer is " it belongs to my girlfriend, wife, hot roomate, sister".... please post pic of said person !

Thank U !

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
It needs a lift and a snorkel.

Oh....and a JK Forum sticker!:thefinger:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Call it a compass, SNAP! I voted bacon

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I vote that the bedlined grille looks great on your rig Pat...and the silver one would look better on my Hyundai...it doesn't even have a grille :laughing:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I vote that the bedlined grille looks great on your rig Pat...and the silver one would look better on my Hyundai...it doesn't even have a grille :laughing:
Thanks buddy! Hey leave your Hyundai grill-less...looks more gangster that way! Now seriously guys (Asmmns) who thinks for one minute that I would own, build and actually wheel a Jeep JK and drive a Schmat Car? Shit I won't be caught dead in that thing! Now the sensible wife on the other hand....

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
On another note...is your JK's front bumper bent, or did you chop and tuck it in some?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah my observant friend...bent it is...stuck between trees I was. See the vid on the "Trail reports section thread entitled Red balz Armdon or something like that. It's typical of the tight wheelin we do up here on the big Island on the West Coast of Canada.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well actually I was fed up with a rattling coming out of the back of my Jeep and while cleaning it out ...THAT fell out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts