JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this board on Pirate and thought I would check it out. I picked up a JK Rubi Unlimited to use as my daily driver/camping vehicle. I've also got a LJ that serves as a street legal crawler.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I saw this board on Pirate and thought I would check it out. I picked up a JK Rubi Unlimited to use as my daily driver/camping vehicle. I've also got a LJ that serves as a street legal crawler.

Welcome Wahoo ,...I guess asking you if you & the wife were at Camp Jeep in Charlottesville 2007 would be kinda rediculous.: I might of seen you down there....grinpimp:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome! I bet you end up doing more than camping with it. :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum and it looks like you already are doing more than camping with it. How do you like the new JK compared to your LJ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I bet you end up doing more than camping with it. :)
I'm selling my other daily driver, so I have to be more careful with this. If I want to play, I use this...:)

Welcome to the forum and it looks like you already are doing more than camping with it. How do you like the new JK compared to your LJ?
The JK is much smoother than the LJ, but the LJ is so far from stock its not really a fair comparison.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice lookin jeep. and a cool trail. I'd like to get over that way to wheel sometime.
Its a great trail for a scenic ride. At the top we are only a couple of miles from WV. I grew up in WV, where are you located?

View from the top...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts