JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,just found the sight looks good. I'm just getting back into 4x4's, I spent 20 years on a 200000 acre cattle station 75 miles from town on a single lane dirt road. Everything was done on bikes, horses, or 4x4's so I was a bit sick of bouncing around the scrub & moved to town 10 years ago. I had a commander for 6 months & traded it on a wrangler 4 months ago, haven't done many mods yet just a mopar front bar, bigger tyres, duel battery system & a 40 ltr fridge [can't have hot beer] .
Cheers Micq :beer:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Wow another from down under! Welcome to the forum!

:beer: <--- Notice that this represents cheap yellow beer that Americans drink not that dark larger you guys enjoy. With so many of you joining maybe we will have to ask Lance for a down under beer version. :laughing:

·
Registered
37 Posts
we're slowly taking over

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome aboard!! This is SOOOO COOL we have our friends from down under here...thats AWESOME!!

Not a big beer drinker myself, but everyone that has had beer down there and in europe well......hahaha...compared to here? :bawling:

Anyway, congrats on your purchase. Hope you enjoy the site, some great knowledge folks here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Would we want to take them over if they didn't have Jeeps Tiny:):)
i surpose not but they dont have crd wranglers like us but i guess we can forgive them for that:laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts