JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just bought my wife a 2007 Unlimited 4dr Sahara (silver). She's been wanting a Jeep for a long time. My buddy got one in on a trade, so we went out and jump on it. It's had 3 owners........in my opinion SISSY OWNERS. It has the usual appearance mods......lift in front, spacer in rear, 35" nittos, 20" wheels, and a bumper on the front. It has a hard and soft top.

sssssssoooooooooo the juicy part is.........first off no burn remarks cause it's hers and i had to do these.....she wanted XD rockstars, so we swapped those out (selling old wheels)......now for the goods i have in living room floor - G2 513 gears, spartan locker for front, riddler diff covers, axle seals, earls braided brake lines, hawk pads front/rear, superchips tuner, afe stage 2 intake, metal mulitia center caps for rockstars, pro comp steering stabilizer........think that's it. I'm thinking about going ahead and doing a rear spartan, since it will be all torn apart. It does have limited slip in rear though. She wants some mastercraft grab handles and seat covers. I think that's about it for now. Glad to be on here........i haven't been around forums very much besides cadillacowners.com and a couple other LS forums. I'm definitely a noob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.