JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's out in the wild, guys. If you've got a T-1000, go get it.

T-1000 Updates page

Keep in mind, with the newest version of the DS Downloader, all you have to do is return your Jeep back to stock, and hook it up to the PC, and open the DS Downloader program. It will automatically connect to the tool and add the most current update. Then you activate it by RE-entering your vehicle's info.

Features, per the release notes:
- Improved tunes. Changes where made for better shifting and throttle response as well as smoother MDS transisitons.
- Idle speed setpoint adjustment added, this will allow end user to adjust the idle speed on the fly with the programmer, the idle will only remain adjusted while on the idle setpoint adjustment screen, once screen is
exited the idle will go back to normal settings.
- Rubicon Axle Lock** for front and rear axles in 4WD HI has been added. This will allow the end user to lock either front or rear axle using the Trinity; the axles will remain locked as long as the Trinity is displaying that screen. Once the screen is exited, the lock settings will go back to normal settings. **This feature is only available for Rubicon models and will only show up for Rubicon specific calibrations.
- Throttle Booster adjustment has been added to all manual transmission calibrations.
- Tire Pressure threshold parameter adjusted to allow lower thresholds, min lowered from 10psi to 0 psi.
- Traction control(ESP) disable added for truck/suv/wrangler, so ALL Mopar gasoline applications have traction control enable/disable now.
-Tires size adjustment fixed for affected applications
- Enhanced SD card detection.
- Updated tech support phone number.
- Fix to issue with Tune/Backup being requested after applying Quick Adjust.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
throttle booster adjustment, is that like that Sprint throttle booster thing thats out on the market?

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does this work on the 2011's?
Not yet and no ETA, unfortunately. Ma Mopar changed the encryption files and we're in the process of wading through it.
throttle booster adjustment, is that like that Sprint throttle booster thing thats out on the market?
It has the exact same effect as one of those devices, but without the pesky hardware installation.

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
So I updated my programmer via the PC app and I dont see any of these changes.. Axle Lock, Throttle Booster, etc.. are they in a sub menu somewhere??

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hitmoney, did you reenter the vehicle info after you sent the updates?
Select: Options/Change Vehicle Type/enter vehicle info
then let it reboot and check that screen again. The version should read v1r08a.

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Hitmoney, did you reenter the vehicle info after you sent the updates?
Select: Options/Change Vehicle Type/enter vehicle info
then let it reboot and check that screen again. The version should read v1r08a.
Yip.. that worked..

I see the new options, axle lock, idle speed, etc.. but the one I don't see is the Throttle Booster adjustment..

And is the sway bar turn off coming to Trinity anytime soon?

I see you can set the pressure to 0 now, but I read in the other thread that you still have to have the sensors in your wheels which of course I don't. :bawling:

Thanks for all the help and input here on JKO! :beer:

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yip.. that worked..
Cool, I was worried there for a sec.
I see the new options, axle lock, idle speed, etc.. but the one I don't see is the Throttle Booster adjustment..
It should be there, and labeled as Throttle Booster. Are you maybe flipping past that screen by selecting the double arrows? Try scrolling down with the regular buttons to make sure you're not missing it.

And is the sway bar turn off coming to Trinity anytime soon?
It's definitely in the works, but the ETA is ASAP is the best I can tell you

I see you can set the pressure to 0 now, but I read in the other thread that you still have to have the sensors in your wheels which of course I don't. :bawling:
I had a user say that he was going to stow the sensors in the vehicle somewhere, like the glovebox, and then set the parameter to zero. I didn't hear if it works, but please try it if you still have them.

Thanks for all the help and input here on JKO! :beer:
:beer:

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Cool, I was worried there for a sec.

It should be there, and labeled as Throttle Booster. Are you maybe flipping past that screen by selecting the double arrows? Try scrolling down with the regular buttons to make sure you're not missing it.

It's definitely in the works, but the ETA is ASAP is the best I can tell you

I had a user say that he was going to stow the sensors in the vehicle somewhere, like the glovebox, and then set the parameter to zero. I didn't hear if it works, but please try it if you still have them.

Ok, I found the throttle booster.. its in the "Modify Tune" menu.. I was looking in the quick adjust menu.

I set it at "20" and took it for a spin.. I didn't notice much but I was only going around my parking lot.. hopefully I will sense some change on my drive home.

Has anyone got some solid settings for the WOT spark and WOT fuel?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

nope didn't work :bawling:, Oh Well. ( I have the predator)

Good to know the sway bar is in the works...:bounce:

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Trinity Update

If you are the owner of a Trinity, you should be on the latest revision (update) 1r08b.

That gives you the new Mileage booster, Throttle Booster and add Calids and all other available parameters.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Frank, the update is working perfectly. I am still running the MPG program.

Just waiting for swaybar light turn-off and transmission temp reading. :)

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
If you are the owner of a Trinity, you should be on the latest revision (update) 1r08b.

That gives you the new Mileage booster, Throttle Booster and add Calids and all other available parameters.
Frank,

I updated a few days ago, after the announcement of the latest update availability. My tuner now reads version "08ad" not "08b". Do I need to update again?

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Frank, the update is working perfectly. I am still running the MPG program.

Just waiting for swaybar light turn-off and transmission temp reading. :)

Thanks!!
I am 1r08b now running the performance program.. no problems at all... but I too am waiting for the Sway Bar light shut off option.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just picked up a Trinity and really haven't had a chance to dig too deep into it yet but what little I did I did not notice a trans temp guage. Is there a way to monitor the trans temp on a JK, it it matters it is an 08. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts