JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member from Ontario and I am picking up my new Black JK Sahara tonight. Seems to be an awful lot of Stuff to spend my money on! I can`t wait but my wife wants to know if this will be the same as the Harley.:bawling: I told her no, the jeep is made to get DIRTY!!:shaking:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hello, new member from Ontario and I am picking up my new Black JK Sahara tonight. Seems to be an awful lot of Stuff to spend my money on! I can`t wait but my wife wants to know if this will be the same as the Harley.:bawling: I told her no, the jeep is made to get DIRTY!!:shaking:
And you can use it on snowy days; no fuel stabilizer needed...
Welcome aboard, eh?
:beer:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the best Jeep Information site on the net.

If you have any questions, queries on any Jeep topic, or just curious as to how to do something Jeep related, the folks here will be glad to help you.

They are really great...and they have a good sense of humour too.

Again welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Kingston here....where are you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. dyolfknip I'm a little west of you (well maybe alot west). I'm Just North of Milton in little town called Cambellville. Lots of Snow in Winter And tons of hiking trails around. I just hope they dont mind sharing them with a Jeep.:D Looking for any places around to practice wheeling.:bounce:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. dyolfknip I'm a little west of you (well maybe alot west). I'm Just North of Milton in little town called Cambellville. Lots of Snow in Winter And tons of hiking trails around. I just hope they dont mind sharing them with a Jeep.:D Looking for any places around to practice wheeling.:bounce:
Hmmm.
I have a team member that lives in Milton...
She's around your age, blond, single, hot, and has her own motorcycle...
You married?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Cool man..we wheel quite a bit up in Minden...is that near you? Bobcaygeon area too....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm.
I have a team member that lives in Milton...
She's around your age, blond, single, hot, and has her own motorcycle...
You married
Yes but you can tell her that i'm not!:grinpimp:
Ive been to Bobcaygeon alot but never for wheeelin'.

Cambellville? Hell, we're almost neighbours!! Welcome to the forum!!
Head west on Campbellville Rd. for about 10 minutes and there I am.
Maybe Me and the team member of Hilldweller's will come up for some wheelin'
,and your right at the Nudist town of Freelton right?;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.