Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Congratulations!!

Beautiful girl!

I also love the husky. :)

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Congratulations to the wife, yourself, and the new baby.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Welcome to the fathers of daughters club.

If you havent already, start building that gun collection! My dad used to make sure my sister's dates had to sit directly across from him. Then he would turn off the tv, leaving them nowhere to look but directly at him or at all the guns in his display case. It was most effective. :devil:

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
Congrats! So, I'm absolutely clueless to baby do's and don'ts - why the mitten on her hand?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Congrats! So, I'm absolutely clueless to baby do's and don'ts - why the mitten on her hand?
It's cold outside...lol

Really because their nails will scratch their faces.

Cute kid. My daughter is 3 and my son is turning 1 and both are more than a handful. Cherish the time you have with her. The time will fly super fast. Congrats.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the fathers of daughters club.

If you havent already, start building that gun collection! My dad used to make sure my sister's dates had to sit directly across from him. Then he would turn off the tv, leaving them nowhere to look but directly at him or at all the guns in his display case. It was most effective. :devil:
:DThanks for the advice, Dan. I already have quite a firearm collection.

-Dan

Their nails are long and sharp when they are born. Their hands flail about and can scratch their face.

-Dan

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife on parenthood! It will definitely change everything you thought you knew about life! Beautiful baby girl you have there. And it looks like she's already made a friend for life.

Definitely cherish every moment you have with her. They fly by so fast. Seems like my son was born just last week....and now at 2 he's talking like he's been doing it for years. They grow up so fast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.