JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a new 4DR in the near future. I have been talking to a couple different dealers around me and I am finding for the same vehicle they set their own pricing and discounts (not rebates). I also just found out today that my job does allow me to get employee pricing with an AR number I can generate. I used to be able to build and see what the cost of a Wrangler would be but I cannot find that link anymore, anywhere! I like to make sure I am not getting the wool pulled over my eyes and want to be prepared for my purchase. Does anyone know where to find this page or does it not exist? Also any good dealers reading this let me know and I'll hit you up if I have not already.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,235 Posts
You will need to get your company's Affiliate ID.
Go to https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/FCAUS/JSP/loginLayout.jsp
That will let you generate your code and view pricing.

EDIT:
4 door Wranglers are "Unlimited"
I think depending on your program level you can get either 1% off invoice or they will have set discounts below MSRP.
Last FCA vehicle I bought was something like 1% below invoice + all typical incentives.
Show some tattoo sideboob and the forum will give you a pass

·
Registered
407 Posts
Also, when you say u are looking for a 4 door, it seems to me you really don't know the diffferences between the many different 4 doors out there. Some are about 10 grand more than others depending on what model and extras you may get.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:grin2:
Also, when you say u are looking for a 4 door, it seems to me you really don't know the diffferences between the many different 4 doors out there. Some are about 10 grand more than others depending on what model and extras you may get.
Well I do know what I want in my 4DR. I'm looking at the Willys Wheeler 24K with a hard top, 430 radio and trailer group. Optional are LED lights, and dual tops. I have been seeing them in the $36-38K range. I have done my research and I am ready to go.:grin2:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm glad you are informed, unlike many who come here asking the most basic questions that they should already know before buying.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
I'm glad you are informed, unlike many who come here asking the most basic questions that they should already know before buying.

Where better to go when you have the "most basic questions" than JKO?

This would be a pretty crappy forum if it was filled with Know It Alls...I know a forum like that and it sucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts