JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cat Back Muffler Relocation Kit for 4dr.

Cat Back Muffler Relocation Kit for 4dr. Unlimiteds. Moves the muffler to a mid-underbody location out of harms way and increases performance.
Icreases ground clearance, gets rid of the heavy stock muffler and no need for an expensive heavy muffler skid.
Nice mellow tone not loud or annoying.
$225.00 with Free shipping ( continental USA )
For more info - http://www.aboveumall.com

View attachment 2256

View attachment 2257

View attachment 2258

View attachment 2259

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I see " on the way/ coming soon" for a 2 door JK. Any idea when avail?

·
Registered
158 Posts
does it come with a way to attatch it to stock piping without welding

A

·
0 Posts
I put one of Luigi’s kits on my Rubicon months ago and it’s been problem free for 1000s of street miles and 100s of trail miles. I still love the sound it makes almost every time I start her up.

Another benefit is the additional space where the OEM muffler was. Eventually I’m going to extend the cubby a couple of inches and put a couple of batteries in there.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Guys,
I installed this kit on my JK and have nothing but good things to say about it. In fact, I write and review for an off road magazine and after a lot of research, had my choice on which muffler relocation kit to install........ and chose this one for its simplicity, great price and most of all.....the way it tucks everything up high and out of the way. The muffler sounds really good too! I've had it installed now for about three months and love it. You can look for a full review of this product at www.off-road.com / DirtSports Magazine in the October publication.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Guys,
I installed this kit on my JK and have nothing but good things to say about it. In fact, I write and review for an off road magazine and after a lot of research, had my choice on which muffler relocation kit to install........ and chose this one for its simplicity, great price and most of all.....the way it tucks everything up high and out of the way. The muffler sounds really good too! I've had it installed now for about three months and love it. You can look for a full review of this product at www.off-road.com / DirtSports Magazine in the October publication.

What up PBach?? thanks for the input!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Shipping

Shipping top 19032 Folcroft, PA

thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts